Wednesday, October 28, 2015

18 Letters

Stuart K. Hayashi

Here's a riddle.  What 18 letters did the flirt say to Emily when he admitted to being an extraterrestrial capable of detecting static electricity via his optical sensory organs?

The answer:  O, MLE, U QT, I M N LEN.  I C NRG!  (Oh, Emily, you cutie, I am an alien.  I see energy!)

This was inspired by an older riddle that goes, "What seven letters did Garfield [the cat] say to the refrigerator when he looked inside it?"  The answer is: O, I C U R MT (Oh, I see you are empty).  This was in an official Garfield chidren's book approved by Jim Davis. 



UPDATE from July 26, 2016:  I think I have another one:




What 23 letters did the alien flirt say to Emily when he admitted that he was an extraterrestrial and that both he and earthling Katie were capable of detecting static electricity via their optical sensory organs?








O, MLE, U R A QT! I M N LEN.  KT N I C NRG! (Oh, Emily, you are a cutie!  I am an alien.  Katie and I see energy!)