Friday, August 26, 2016

Amy Peikoff and I Discuss De-Molyneuxing

Stuart K. Hayashi

Today I called in to Amy Peikoff's BlogTalkRadio podcast Don't Let It Go Unheard.  You can see the show notes here and listen to the podcast here.  During the call we discussed Stefan Molyneux using his Freedomain Radio (FDR) program to disseminate eugenicist and white-supremacist propaganda, and of the events that may have led to that sorry state of affairs.

Amy Peikoff had some choice words for those who would write off whole races of people. That is antithetical to what Ayn Rand and Objectivism stand for; that's for sure!

I suppose that won't do anything to assuage the anger that Mr. Molyneux has expressed toward women in general.


UPDATE from September 1, 2016:  Here is the episode embedded into this blog post (earlier I didn't know I could embed it).